Eat your heart out McDonald’s! Here is a shake that tastes delicious and is actually good for you!
- 2 cups coconut vanilla ice cream (found at your local natural foods store)
- or use Paleo Ice Cream (I will insert the recipe for this at the bottom of the page)
- 1 1/4 cups unsweetened Almond Milk or Coconut Milk
- 1/4 teaspoon mint extract
- 8 drops green food coloring
Put all ingrediants into a food processor and mix, ( you may use a blender but the consistency will not be as thick).
You could add lite whipped cream or cool whip to the top and use green sprinkles to make it more festive.
For Paleo Ice Cream :