I found this posting on one of a friends Facebook pages, and I wanted to share the importance that these twenty items bring. Keep this list close to your vision daily and read it often, as words are very powerful and the more you can keep this list in your vision the more impact it will have on your life.
I am a big advocate of looking at the glass half full, you can see the good in any situation and when you do you become so much stronger, happier, healthier, etc….
So here are 20 things I want to add to my life to keep me on a Road to Being the Best Me that I can Be!
1. Know that With God All Things are Possible
2. I will make decisions necessary each day to Win Big in my Life
3. I will love myself and my husband more and more each day!
4. I will plan my day EVERYDAY!
5. I will set a standard of excellence for myself and my clients!
6. I will not allow negative distractions or the opinions of others to interrupt my visions and goals.
7. I will strive to be the best coach and leader to my clients each and everyday and help lead them to their paths of greatness.
8. I will hold a level of expectation for myself, my family, my friends, and my clients!
9. I will wake up each morning with a mission to inspire, empower, and teach!
10. I will believe in others more than they believe in themselves!
11. I will be mentored and lead my people who inspire, teach and lead individuals on a path to great success.
12. I will remove my ego, and not let other people’s drama get in the way!
13. I will keep the “Eye of the Tiger” mindset and keep a clear vision of what it is I am doing and where it is I ultimately want to be.
14. I will do my best to lead people to become healthy and happy and in return I will be happier and healthier!
15. I will not wish it was easier, I will just choose to be better!
16. I will let my fear drive me not lead me astray!
17. I will do my do diligence to journal each day and see my progressions and growth happen on paper!
18. I will take pride in the things that I have and work harder for the
things that I want.
19. I don’t believe in Luck, so I will prepare myself for when the opportunity presents itself.
20. I will represent “Fit Chic” and empower women to believe in themselves and love the person that they are!
Here is the article from MindBodyGreen regarding the 20 Things that You Shouldn’t Tolerate?
Keep both of these close to you, and read them often!
Which of the 20 things are you going to take away from this?