I heard this phrase last night and it really made me think…if you know me at all, you know I am obessed with the power of our mental capacity.
Why is it that some people are ultra successful and some people are NOT?
Or lets put it in fitness terms…
Why is it some people push harder than others?
Why do some people have a ton of improvements and success and some people never really “Get it” and end up stopping/quitting?
Why can some people stick to healthy living better than others?
Now questions to ask YOURself…
When is the last time you have given YOUR BEST effort?
Do you do your best each and every time you Workout?
What holds you back?
What grade would you give yourself in your fitness career up to this point? Are you coasting through?
The great thing about fitness is you have an opportunity to improve every single time you workout!
Below is a cool blog I found to help you mentally train yourself not only for your workouts, but in life as well. “Train your brain like your muscles and everything will improve for the good.”
You have the power to win. You have the power to excel in life and for that you don’t need to look outside. A positive mindset with an attitude developed over a period of time can do wonders for you. Every individual in himself have a storehouse of extreme energy and strength. This is a latent energy waiting for initiation to do its magic. If you realize this than all that is left is how to source it from within , which is your inner self. In order to make your best effort there are 9 steps which can do the magic for you. Follow them and see how Best Effort comes naturally within you and you can clearly see a change in your execution powers. The steps now
1) You have a limited time- Any effort requires the action in a specific time period. One has to realize that few minutes of effort have the power to change their lives. All hard work they have done needs a best effort in those few minutes in order to make it to the top. You have to be prepared for those few moments which have powers to take you on the Path of fame.
2) Sweat it Out- Nothing compares to hard work. Nothing can give you more confidence than the hard work you have done for the final show. More hard work has power to stream the luck in your side. It makes the odds in your favor
3) Think More About it- Think of success and think more about it. Live, eat, sleep and dream of success only. You thoughts need to be synchronized in a manner that every part has a fragrance of success in it. The more you think of success the more you get prepared to welcome it in real time
4) Be Eager- You need to be eager, you need to be hungry to get success. A want, a hunger, a desire, a thirst to win has a magical power which takes you closer to success. Show your animal instinct to get closer to your goal.
5) Be Flexible- Adapt to the environment. Be prepared to be flexible and adjust to the surroundings. You need to be the chameleon that uses all tactics to fight to its enemy. Remain prepared and expect the extreme.