Continuing the theme this week .. Here is the 2nd recipe to show how much you “love” that special “Mother” in your life. By the taste if this recipe she will definitely feel the love too!
1 small onion, chopped finely
1/2 pound sausage (use turkey or vegan sausage too)
2 tsp minced garlic
1 ripe avocado (peeled and diced)
1-2 Tbs coconut oil
6 ounces of broccoli, steamed lightly
1/2 cup of spinach
1/2 cup of diced red pepper
*optional 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese
splash of coconut creamer of unsweetened coconut or almond milk
sea salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Add 1 to 2 Tablespoons of coconut oil. Sauté onion, garlic, and sausage in a medium pan until sausage is cooked through
- Add red pepper, broccoli, and spinach and cook until done.
- Grease muffin tin or line with muffin liners.
- Whisk eggs and add creamer, salt and pepper.
- Add broccoli to sausage mixture to the eggs
- Pour eggs over the top of each muffin liner to about 3/4 of the way up.
- Bake about 20 – 23 minutes or until cooked completely through. If eggs are runny in the middle, cut into the middle and let cook for 2-5 more minutes.
- Serve and Enjoy!