Who Doesn’t Love Tater Tots? Seriously…what kind of a person can resist those delicious little potato treats?
Well Have no fear Fit Chic has come to the rescue with these delicious tots. Not only do they look like tater tots, they taste amazing and
It’s packed with nutritious vegetables and protein … So Kids will definitely not turn their noses down for this one!
2-3 heads broccoli, cut into florets and steamed
½ medium onion, chopped
3 gloves garlic, minced
¼ cup almond flour
2-3 Tablespoons nutritional yeast
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- Sautee onion and garlic over in olive oil over medium heat until soft and translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add all ingredients into a food processor or blender and pulse until well combined.
- Spoon contents into a bowl and refrigerate until chilled, about 30 minutes to speed up place in freezer for 10 to 15.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Take about 1½ tablespoons broccoli mixture in your hands and shape into tots/barrels and place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, flip tots, then continue baking for another 10 minutes, until browned and slightly crispy!